Since ecstasy and allure are perceptual, generated by our interpretations of thought, sensations, and experiences; it all comes back around to what we think. We create the felicity and loveliness in our lives. Why are some people, including those who suffer egregious traumas, so bubbly and radiant; while others, who have it all, aggrieved and dark? The answer, my eager elocutionist, is in your head.
Although neurological uniqueness, mental illness, and physical disability can complicate the process; all can have more joy and style within. Let’s take a look at some ways to bliss out and beautify your world.
1. Focus: Direct your attention toward euphoria and grace. Intentionally notice rapturous, winsome wonders in every place. Doing so will sketch a smile across your face.
2. Remember: Reflect upon mellifluous moments from your past. If you have truthfully faced and dealt with mistakes, misgivings, or the madness of yesterday; ; then further focus finds no favor and obscures the way. When revisiting the archives of your soulful exploration, let elation and refinement fill the day.
3. Read: Devour belletristic and inspirational literature. Pour over those pages packed with paradise and pulchritude, holding on to joy and beauteous displays.
4. Repeat: Recite, in your mind, the wonderful things you focus on, remember, and read about. While rehearsing them, link their enchantment and exquisiteness to things happening in your life right now. This will heighten your awareness of the rhapsodic, lovely rhythms of your reality; while drawing you away from dark distortions and dismay. It will reinforce refinement when replayed.
5. Share: Pass your delight and adorableness along to others. When you offer the gift of pleasure and sweetness to another, you extend their reach and expand the scope of their influence. Helping others feel better helps us feel better too; while pumping ebullience and bloom into the energy and view.
6. Journal: Write about your resplendent realizations. Capture the day’s joie de vivre and artistry in the pages of your diary, log, or notebook. This will help you reinforce, remember, and resume.
7. Meditate: Mindfully notice the magnificence within and around you right now. In order to do this, you might need to fumble around in the shadows of your black and white bifocals until you find your shades of rainbow, rose, and gray.
Photo Credit: deviantART